I cannot thank Professor Jorge for the incredible guidance, support, and
mentorship.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Annia Ibarra<ibarra. annia @gmail.com> 8/19/2024 Morejon, Jorge L Hi Dr. Morejon! It’s Annia Ibarra! I just really wanted to say thank you for a plethora of things. Thank you for making your class feel like home. The way you genuinely cared for each and every one of your students shines through and fully made me feel seen in times when most didn’t. You always made an attempt to connect with your students, and that doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you for taking the time to write my recommendation letters that have gotten me where I am today! (I just attended my orientation for my master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at FSU!) You have no idea how much I treasure that you wrote all of those letters for me, even when I kept pestering you about due dates—sorry about that! Thank you for attending my graduation. I sat one row behind you but to your right, and seeing you smile and joyously celebrate everyone’s success put such a smile on my face...
Wed 5/15/2024 9:14 AM Romero, Jia Marie Morejon, Jorge L Please let me know if I need to do anything further. Either way, thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness in taking the time to consider students' individual circumstances and learning styles. The effort you put towards making connections with your class/students gives them an opportunity to learn, rather than just memorize information and be a number on a roster, which allows your genuine desire to teach shine through. You will definitely be a professor I'll remember looking back at my college experience. Enjoy your summer! Thank you, Jia Romero
DAN 291 -S 4/27 Cirrafina Biele Thank you for everything this semester! -------------------- 5/1/2023 Margo Falack Thank you for a great semester and for sharing and teaching this practice with us. Y our passion for the subject and dedication to our learning journey has left an incredible mark on my heart and mind. Thank you for creating a supportive and nurturing environment where I felt encouraged to explore, express, and grow. ----------------------- 5/1/2024 Harper Goodman Thank you so much for teaching this class in such an amazing and beneficial way!
Comments
Post a Comment